Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ok, so...

I am very good at wasting time.

Too bad this is not a good thing.

Like really... where did the night go? I sit here, wasting more time by writing a blog at 11:12 pm... and I have not accomplished anything of great importance. I thought I had a free-ish evening tonight? (Granted, my "free evening" just means that I did not have class until 10:30, so I got home closer to nine after work. But for my ridiculous schedule, that makes for a pretty free evening.)

Ok, I'm done wasting time.

Almost. First let me mention my random epiphany from the other day:
Grocery stores are AMAZING. How is it possible to get just about anything I want at any time of year??? Where does all the food come from?

The end.

2 comments:

  1. Grocery stores ARE amazing, yes, but even more amazing are farmer's markets which will give you locally grown produce at its freshest (and usually most organic). If a recent commercial is to be believed, veggies begin to lose their nutrients just hours after they're picked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I love you!!
    2. http://www.foodincmovie.com/
    3. I missed our time this morning :(

    ReplyDelete