Thursday, January 28, 2010

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage


Ok, so it is apparently "Doppelganger week" on facebook, which means you are supposed to post a picture of a celebrity that people say you look like. Everyone tells me I look like this creep:


I've always thought she looks super scary. But everyone says, "Oh, that's just because she looks scary as the white witch. It's a compliment to be told you look like her." But oh, no.... i looked up normal pictures of her and she looks even creepier.

Why doesn't the lady wear eye makeup? And what's with the strange hairdo she always has? I refuse to believe that I share any commonalities with this woman. Please do not tell me that I do. So, I did a celebrity face match on myheritage.com to find a more satisfactory match. I don't really look like any of them, but they make me feel better. Notice that Tilda Swinton didn't even come up on this collage. YES!





ps- can anyone tell me how to use a different template than the ones offered by blogger?

4 comments:

  1. HA! Barry Manilow :) I don't know if that's much better than Freaky Tilda!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Lucy Liu is your highest match...she is very pretty :) I think Tilda has just been brainwashed to the British way of doing things... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, i'll take barry manilow over tilda anyday! (by the way, that creepy picture is one of the more normal ones i could find.)
    and yes, heather, i am amused by the fact that lucy liu is my highest match. go figure. but i'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel left out of doppelganger week because no one tells me I look like anyone (except for Catie's misguided insistence that I look like Julia Roberts).
    The Tilda thing...maybe the cheekbones and the angle of the nose a little bit. But you, my dear, are Carrie Hammie through and through and by no means do you look just like the white witch. I see the amanda seyfried thing a LITTLE, too, though your eyes are completely different! Again, cheeks and nose.

    ReplyDelete