Wednesday, May 19, 2010

DBU is the coolest.

Wait.. for this post, you first need to click here....

You need the right ambience.

Getting pumped up yet?

dun.

dun. dun. dun.

dun. dun. dun.

dun. dun. duuuuuuun.

I jam to this song a lot. Know why?

The bells in the Mahler at DBU play it.

Really.

The Rocky theme song. The Eye of the Tiger.

I often leave work, head to my car, and feel like I should be taking left and right jabs. Whirling with roundhouse kicks. Running up stairs. I love it. Thanks for pumping me up, DBU.

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight!
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival!
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night!
And he's watchin' us all in the eeeeeeeyyyyyyyeeeee!!!! of the tigerrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

Ok, maybe it's not really the Eye of the Tiger that they play, but some hymn sounds JUST like it. They also play How Much is that Doggie in the Window. But again, not really. But I like to pretend.

dun.
dun dun dun.
dun dun duuuuuuun!

Tiger out. Gonna go stalk some prey.



1 comment:

  1. Oh cAr...I positively adore you. And I want to thank you for getting this mantra stuck in my head for AT LEAST the rest of the night...if I'm still singing it in the morning you don't get to be angry with me ;)
    Love you! Mean it!

    ReplyDelete