Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A few reasons why I love my job

Adam: I could not agree anymore… with your opponents.


Adam: Anyone want to write a take home final for me?

David: Twenty bucks a page.

Adam: I’ll give you five.

David: I’ll give you an F.


David: Adam also thinks that people should talk the way they write, which is completely asinine.


David: Goodbye forever, Adam.

Adam: If only that were true, David.


Adam: There are three things I do not know.

Adam: There are three things I do not understand.

Adam: There are three things I know.


Adam: If you have not listhped when sthaying the word “nemesthis,” you have not lived.


Me: How does popcorn work?

Adam: Magic.


Daniel: We hold our beliefs to be true, because they are.


Daniel's friend:Just remember, BAD MOOD spelled backwards is DOOM DAB, which is kind of funny.


Adam: I admire your efforts. You are very tenacious and auspicious.

Me: What does auspicious mean again?

Adam: I don’t know. I think… it means “lucky.” If you say it with enough confidence, no one questions you.

4 comments:

  1. that is NOT what auspicious means...but i like your co workers

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, I know... that's the great part. He uses big words all the time. About 64% of the time they are used correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is perfection...my heart is full of laughter and joy ;)

    {cheesy enough for ya??}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so the pecentage of Adam's correct usage is higher than that. I usually have to ask him what words mean... haha.

    ReplyDelete